Baking, my favourite!

  Hello there! I have always loved baking! My favourite part is eating what I bake! So today I want to share some of my favourite recipes with you! 

Let's start with cakes:
Chocolate cake-

This is one of the most popular cakes and my favourite. 
Ingrediants
1.Cocoa powder(2 teaspoons)
2.Flour(1 cup)
3.Sugar(1/2 cup)
4.Butter(3 teaspoons)
5.Milk(1 cup)
6.Baking powder(1 teaspoon)
7.Baking soda(1/2 teaspoon)

Steps
1. Mix all the dry ingrediants together
2. Mix all the wet ingrediants together
3. Then mix all of them together, mix till there are no bumps in the batter and the batter is smooth.
4. Preheat the oven till 325-350 degrees fahrenheit 15-20 minutes before popping the cake inside the oven.
5. Once the oven is ready then put your cake in and wait for 30 - 40 minutes or until the cake is ready.
THERE! YOUR CAKE IS READY! I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Differences between People

Faith